Monday, September 6, 2010

Mushroom rugs swap

I've been amusing myself by designing a new rya rug pattern of an amanita mushroom. Here (above) is my version of a faded amanita muscaria - fly agaric - I had to make a 'faded' one in red-orange for the simple fact that I don't have any bright red thread. :) (NB: this red one has now gone to a new home)
Here above is the delightfully named amarita pantherina - panther cap - in browns, my favourite :)
And lastly a gold version, not a named amanita - or maybe it is 'amanita peppercorn' :))

If anyone would like any of these as a swap, or something negotiable, I'm open to offers. Please leave a comment or e-mail me :)

Glenda

8 comments:

  1. Oh these are so pretty!! Welcome back Glenda!!!:D We missed you!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) You are BACK! :):) Good to see you posting again . Definitely miss you, like Ewa said, in blogland :).

    Those rugs look great. You must have put in loads of hours in them. Did you use a loom?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Glenda!!!!!!!
    Me encantan como te han quedado tus "hongos", son espectaculares.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are gorgeous! I love the gold one the most :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sans - it's based on embroidery on needlepoint canvas :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back Glenda, the Rugs are brilliant..

    ReplyDelete